New for 2015, and in response to customer feedback, Punctureseal is pleased to announce a new product line for retail customers.
We listened to customer feedback, responding to comments that we received. Their comments were :
1. A 800ml bottle was often not enough to meet their needs to treat four tyres, having to purchase two or three bottles to allow them to complete their task.
2. Using the bottle, it was difficult to dispense the product accurately, and difficult to use all the product in the bottle.
3. The bottle did not allow application of product to a tyre under pressure.
4. The gap between a 800ml bottle and the trade size of a 18.9L Pail was too wide a range.
The Jugs that Punctureseal now provide solve these problems.
1. The sizes are 900ml (31 units), 2.3L (78 units) and 4.6L (156 units). Remember, we have a dosage calculator.
2. The jug is supplier with a valve connector and a pump, allowing application of product up to 20 PSI of pressure.
3. The pump allows accurate dispensing in 1 unit (30ml) increments.
4. The 4.6L Jug is just under 25% of the 18.9L Pail size.
We supply two grades of product in Jugs, Commercial grade, good for bicycles, motorbikes, cars and vans, and Extreme Heavy Duty, good for larger vehicles and off road applications. You can buy our Jug range online or by contacting our sales team. Alternatively, we also sell on eBay. Please remember we have an online dosage calculator that will help you determine how much product to use. Trade customers looking to treat multiple vehicles should consider the 18.9L Pail size and manual pump, referring also to our trade page.
We are discontinuing the bottle range once current stocks are sold.