Phone : +44 (0) 1428 656 554
Run flat tyres
Run flat features
A reinforced sidewall which does not collapse if the tyre is punctured.
Run flat benefits
- If a puncture is experienced, most manufacturers permit you to drive at up to 50mph for up to 50 miles.
Run flat issues
- Handling is stiffened, with many drivers complaining of reduced grip levels.
- A punctured run flat cannot be repaired with plugs.
- Most manufacturers insist on replacing two tyres, so for example if you puncture your front left, you have to replace both fronts.
- Run flats cost 30% more than regular tyres.
Using Punctureseal in run flats
- Punctureseal can be installed in run flats.
- It has been installed in a 2010 BMW 320D and run with no problems for 25,000 miles.
(Continental SportContact 2 SSR’s with spec 225/45 R17 91V)
- It has been run at 120 mph. (on German unrestricted Autobahn.)
- If you have Punctureseal in regular tyres, you do not need to purchase run flats.
- Normal tyres + Punctureseal cost less than run flats.
- If you experience a puncture, with Punctureseal it is sealed and tyre usage continues. With run flats, you have to replace the tyre.
- Punctureseal saves you having to suffer the stiff handling of run flats without losing run flat protection.
Soza Health Sreening
Churchlands, Kirdford, Billingshurst, RH14 0LP, UK.
Phone: +44 (0) 1428 656 554
Punctureseal tyre sealant